By reducing the introduction of organic sediment into your water tank, this simple yet effective pre-filtration accessory not only improves the quality of your stored rainwater, it also reduces tank maintenance. Specifically designed for the South African climate and plumbing sizes, our one-of-a-kind Rainhead is versatile and ideal for a variety of setups. Simply install it underneath your downpipe and use either a 110mm, 80mm or 75mm plumbing pipe to feed the rainwater into your water storage tank.
- Improves the quality of harvested rainwater
- Supplied with an adapter for use with 110mm, 80mm and 75mm pipes
- Unique plastic screen prevents rust
- 180-degree pivot head allows for installation at any angle
- Angular design on filter screen allows for self-shedding of debris with each rainfall
- Easy to install
- Minimum maintenance required